Our range of HEMP CAST® products are undergoing independent testing with R&D in the following:
- Thermal Conductivity & Resistivity
- Strength Compression, Tension & Bending
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds & Formalydehyde
- Insect Resistance
- Mould Resistance
- Water Penetration / Permeability
- Lifecycle Analysis & Energy Assessment
We closely administer product development with strict QA/QC Document Control.
We’re in the process of creating MSDS (safety data sheets) & EPD’s (Environmental Product Declarations).
NATA Accredited Testing to Australian, British & ASTM International Technical Standards.
Examples of (pre-commercialised) products: